The Visitor's Tracking System is brought to you by Vasplus Technologies International Limited, a registered company in United Kingdom.
By using our Service "The Tracking System", you are simply agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use for the application. "Vasplus Technologies International Limited", hereinafter referred to as "operators" provides a service to display traffic to the user's homepage
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice by posting the changes to our Web site.
- We or you may terminate your account and remove your site from our database at any time for any reason. You can contact us for this action if deemed necessary.
- The following types of sites are NOT allowed to use the Tracking System: sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, sites providing instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, sites that promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email, or any other sites we deem to be inappropriate.
- You agree not to change the Tracking System code that you will insert on your site except for the sections which have been explained at the FAQ page to change as wish.
- Users acknowledge and agree that their Web site information (site name, URL, traffic counts, etc.) may be utilized by Vasplus Technologies International Limited. Possible uses include (but are not limited to) a directory of the sites using our service, general promotional uses, etc.
- You agree to use our services at your own risk. Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You agree that you have made your own determination regarding the usefulness of the service. We disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the service, any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. We do not guarantee the availability of the service. You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- We retain ownership and all rights to www.website-statistics.vasplus.info logos, trademarks, software, trade secrets, databases, reports, and Web site.
- If this agreement is terminated by us or by you for any reason, you agree to remove our code, logos and trademarks from all of your Web sites and other items.
- YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY'S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. OUR LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICES.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of England, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the contents and materials provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement..
Misuse of the Service!
The misuse of this service "The Tracking System" to track unsolicited bulk mailings or fraudulant websites will not be tolerated (spam & phishing). Any account which is found to be engaged in such activities will be closed immediately. We despise spam. We believe people who send spam should spend time in prison for wasting the world's time. If you come across a spam or phishing site using our service, please contact us with the URL of the offending page, or with a copy of the spam email message, and we will take appropriate action.